Monday, July 23, 2012

welcome, one and all!



welcome to my comic! stay a while, enjoy, relax, leave comments, bookmark, tell your friends! 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


now i'd like to take a minute to explain the blog...if you're interested, read on! if not...stay shiny!
the quote featured in that first comic is something that my grandpa used to say, and a motto i like to try to live by. we always get mired down by things that seem huge at the time, but kind of silly after the fact. 


this blog is both about the small stuff that bring us down and rising above it all.


i'm particularly excited to be creating this because i've never considered myself an artist, but i've always wanted to be. i've been doing these doodles for a while, but i didn't really think it was "art." so i started this blog in part to prove myself wrong and become the artist i never thought i could be. i hope it inspires other wannabe-artists to come out of their shells. 


so thanks, all! there will probably be a lot of changes to the template at the beginning of this here until i settle into something i really like. we may even change websites, WHO KNOWS? but i'm glad that you're joining this adventure with me. please, leave me comments and tell me things you like/don't like about the site and how i can improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment